domingo, 19 de novembro de 2017

Insights

Dealing with everyday routine can be something beyond words to be described. People tend to keep a rhythm that sometimes is out of the natural flow we should be living.
When there is something else we seek, it can become even more intense, as the perception of the surroundings gets affected by the capacity of seeing beyond the first layers of what is being presented.

This "something else" tends to be the fire that ignites our will to begin our Journey, in the quest for Self-knowing.

There are many doors, many options, from the most basic, to the most complex one, that tries to explain the reason for existence.

Looking for answers, and many times getting to more questions, I found myself inside Asetianism studies.

What I can say in these first words, from a very recent approach to it, is that Aset Ka holds a powerful and Sacred teaching.

Being a Path of freedom, it inspires the person to see beyond its own layers.

I believe the Journey of Self-discovery, inner growth, is one that speaks directly to your Soul. That has the capacity to make you feel that it vibrates in every cell of your body, and matches the energy of your Soul.

I admire everything with a mature and serious approach of such complicate matter as occultism, because dealing with Spirituality, metaphysics, and vampirism is many times a point of argument, misguided information, and all kinds of problems possible to be found, most of them due to ego or lack of knowledge.

In these steps inside Asetianism, I could see this maturity and seriousness to talk about these subjects, in a way they make me feel at peace. (And many times chaotic, as a tool for necessary changes).

I enjoy the way each person has a specific lesson. It is intense, it is hard, but I feel home, as the sense of "home" for me is when something makes you feel comfortable in the way it resonates with you.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário