quarta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2017

Silence

I was looking for a picture to portray Silence, and I found out how difficult it is to put it in an image.
Silence for me is "pressure" , not in a bad way, but it is almost like I can feel it. It is like a pulse, it has its own rhythm, and yet it is Silence.

It is a most desired company for me. It can be a kind friend, but also a hard Master.

But how can we be silent in a world that simply has words, sounds, images for everything?

It would be easier to keep in a "zen" mode, silent, in a situation that would help, like when we are alone, in some place we enjoy, like nature for example. The hard thing is to be balanced and even silent, among the craziness of our daily routine. That is where our "zen" mode is tested and needs to be applied, what is many times impossible.

I had two different experiences these past 2 days, and I was observing my interaction and reaction

One was in an "artificial" environment - a shopping mall. I really do not enjoy this kind of place, and energy, and I see people just "love" spending hours inside a place full of stores, and in my opinion, frivolous things. It is such a kind of energy, so... weird for me, that actually makes me bad

The other experience could make me feel bad because I was under a hot sun, there were many people around, however, I was just enjoying my walk, as I was visiting the city, and museums. I was by myself this time, at my own pace, so I spent about 10 hours, and I came home recharged, and happy.

So what would be the difference? For me, I could keep an internal "Silence" in the second experience, since the energy of everything was just, different and good.

But what lesson is there to be learned? It is a constant self-observing action, even my bad reactions to the other experience came to teach me something.

I came home, and today thinking about silence.

Once I was in the middle of the desert and silence was there, like a pressure. It is loud, we can hear silence, and the sound of Silence is incredible and powerful. The physical silence, and the internal Silence.

Sometimes I feel like Silence is actually the language of the Universe. Silence is the voice of the Universe. It is the song being played at its own frequency. And it combines sound and light, played in the darkness, where the eyes and ears only open when we are in the dark, and we cannot see...
... just feel.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário