segunda-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2024

The sweet surrender...

Em Hotep ☥

There was a conversation on Discord that made me reflect on various aspects of the Journey within Asetianism. This inspired me to write, encouraged by some members of the community. What I am about to share, like most of what I write, is of a personal nature, reflecting my thoughts, feelings, and experiences. They speak of things that reflect my own experiences, so they are not technical, official information, or anything of the sort. They are not "teachings," judgments, or opinions that should be taken as anything more than personal reflections.

I've been in contact with the Asetianist community for several years, and with the teachings, I can say I've had many highs and lows. The reflections that follow are:

I realize that the warning has always been there: Exercise caution when approaching Asetianism; it is a "dangerous" path. Many interpret this wrongly, and that already demonstrates the lens through which they view this warning. Caution is more than necessary, especially because it will stir internal forces, mental and emotional. Asetianism destabilizes you, yes, and it would be untrue to say otherwise. It mainly shakes the ego, assumptions, even if one thinks otherwise, it will shake you.

It will bring about a sense of grandiosity, arrogance, and will exaggerate various feelings. It will bring "memories" of belonging, memories of lives where one was this or that, all-powerful. It will bring the sensation of "I already knew this," "I already know this." "I can teach people"; "I already have knowledge". "I am already the greatest master". It brings sensations, illusions, and if a person is not prepared, it drives them mad.

It's like a sweet poison that takes over your veins, slowly, seducing, lulling, and also exciting. It sweetens moments seductively, like a snake sensually wrapping around the body.

And then comes the sweet surrender. It can be positive when the surrender is genuine, when you go with the flow, when the energy, the "poison," can be absorbed, integrated, when you can handle it, unlike when you surrender to madness, when you want more and more, and it dominates you. Your own ego dominates you. You fall into the abyss of illusions, and you believe that it is the absolute truth, that you reign, that you are the ruler of that kingdom, of the universe, and that everything revolves around you.

The fall may come, but the illusion is so great that it is felt as a dance of illusions, like something like "I'm not falling, I'm flowing," but the reality is different.

When we accept how little we know, when we realize the illusion, we are truly able to learn. We fall, we get up, we learn, with the necessary humility to recognize this. There is no shame in admitting that you don't know, recognizing yourself as small.

The sense of "grandeur" may come from the description of the power of an Asetian. And then, in the illusion of grandeur that some may have to "declare" themselves as Asetians, recognizing flaws would take away all the merit of that illusion.

I'm not here to judge anyone or anyone's actions. However, I am letting the words flow, as I said at the beginning, based on things I have lived and am living. In my own highs and lows, and in the peace I find today by recognizing the ignorance I carry, but in the same proportion or even greater is my desire to learn, grow, and evolve.

I continue my journey, now with a smaller baggage, carrying less weight in my backpack, and still getting rid of everything that does not bring me growth and takes away my peace.

I follow my steps, alone, as Asetianism is, a personal, individual path, but unified within a Great Force, Family.

Asetianism is something organic, developing in a peculiar and particular way for each, but I am very grateful for the exchange I have with the community, with people who beautifully love and defend the Legacy of Aset Ka.

Lyn.


    (image by Lynskha, twitter nov,12 2018)


Um comentário:

  1. Parece-me um pouco estúpido dizer que é preciso chegar ao Assetianismo sem ego quando na realidade é um sistema de LHP, ou seja, você prega muito amor, lealdade e coisas assim quando pratica um sistema que é muito sombrio , por assim dizer.

    ResponderExcluir